Our Little Jade has definitely been one busy little girl these past few months!

She went exploring the ocean at the aquarium.
Tried popcorn for the first time
Played at the water park with all her friends

Her first body art session
Touched a butterfly at the Rain Forest
Helps her daddy vacuum the house
Helps Mommy cook dinner








Jadyn has such a cute smile! Also, pretty sweet that she got to touch a butterfly.
ReplyDeleteUm, SO glad that you are now blogging! This pleases me. P.S. I went home in the beginning of July because my Mom and Ron just moved to a new home and I started looking through my old yearbooks... made me miss you.
ReplyDeleteI just love her (and you of course)...Thank you for becoming a good blogger so I can see you and your cute familia!
ReplyDeletep.s. we need to skype soon cuz I miss you too too much
um your baby is georgous!! I can't get over how beautiful she is. Ryan is in for it you better have all boys because you two make too beautiful of girls its insane. Love you!
ReplyDelete