Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Fun in the sun!

Last weekend the family and I had a little fun in the sun! We started our day off at Moody Gardens Water Park to meet up with some friends.


Jadyn had a blast.



On our way home we noticed a lot of commotion going down at the beach. Turns out it was Galveston's 25th Annual Sand Castle Contest. Of course we had to go down and see what it was all about.


Tangled is (Jadyn's favorite movie) the only movie Jadyn will sit through from start to finish and sometimes over again.



Aren't these amazing?


On our walk home we had to stop for 20 minutes just so Jade could play in the sand.


And shortly after we got home I found my two sleepy heads like this :).



3 comments:

  1. So glad to see you have joined the blogging world too. I am an official follower! Your family is so cute and those look like some fun times. Jadyn is a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete