I am so happy about you...you are attempting some posting...now we just need some pics of the DiGis and that cute little belly bump!
HOORAY! can this really be true?? does my beautfiul & pregnant white whitney have a blog!!! oh what a great day!!!
did you know that every time I attempt to view your blog, it warns me that some of the content might not be suitable for children under the age of 18? I want to shout "THERE IS ALMOST NO CONTENT!" every time. :)
I am so happy about you...you are attempting some posting...now we just need some pics of the DiGis and that cute little belly bump!
ReplyDeleteHOORAY! can this really be true?? does my beautfiul & pregnant white whitney have a blog!!! oh what a great day!!!
ReplyDeletedid you know that every time I attempt to view your blog, it warns me that some of the content might not be suitable for children under the age of 18? I want to shout "THERE IS ALMOST NO CONTENT!" every time. :)
ReplyDelete